Monday, April 25, 2016

Things happened in April

It has been a while since i posted here . Month of April is really a tiring, hectic and stress month for me. All my datelines and submission are in April but i guess thats what makes your undergraduate studies meaningful . If u dont experience all this things, you did not learn throughout your studies. And thats okay. To me, there are more challenging once you enter working world , so make use your time wisely while u still study and enjoy every moment of it.

Last few days ago, i lost my laptop . Yes everything is in there . My research, photos , notes , slides , documents and you just named it . Ya Allah believe me i felt lost and till now i don't know how to do things like normal. I blank whenever i wanna start writing for my research again. I lost things are most important in my life. I cried all day long, till i can't opened my eyes. Everyone said it's okay we can buy another one and yes we can but the content inside is much more valuable.

In this state, people don't understand me at all. They need my attention while i cant even give attention to myself. They need my time to spend with them while i even don't have time to spend on my own. It's not easy to please everyone around you. It's not easy to get up once you fall down . It takes time and maybe much longer than anyone else.

I'm so grateful that Allah didn't take people that i love instead He took away things that i love. And thats okay. Every cloud has it silver lining . May Allah ease us in everything we do 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment