Sunday, February 14, 2016

Twenty Sixteen : Resolutions

January was over and now we in the month of February!That was quick,wasn't it? I was sitting alone yesterday while having cup of apple cider vinegar and thinking of what kind of life i should live in. A happy one ? Definitely!

I'm kind of organized-type-girl. I made my own planner to organize things in daily life, uni life to be specific so i don't have to run and chased the datelines. When you grow up, you tend to be forgetful all the time. Thanks to the planner!

This year, i definitely have a lot of plans for 2016 plus in 20's in general. For the first six months, here are my resolutions: 



"Aim for ideal BMI?" . Hahahaha . Believe me, that resolution have been there since high school and bring forward until matriculation college and now degree life. What to do, foods never breaks my heart :p

Back to making resolutions - for me, putting it into categories is a good practice. You shouldn't only focus on academic/career to make your year meaningful, improving health and spiritual growth are just as important.

And yes, sometimes we tend to forget when we get caught up in the hustle and bustle of life but its important to have mental sketch of how you want the year to unfold. Plans don't have to happen exactly the way you see them but its important to have one. As a saying goes, "A goal without plan is just a wish". 

























No comments:

Post a Comment